Oh My Styled Life
Holiday Home Gifts & Furniture Sale: Exclusive Access
20% – 90% Off Home Goods at our Warehouse Furniture Sale
You asked for a furniture sale, and we listened!
We’re at it again, hosting an exclusive furniture sale event Friday & Saturday, December 9 & 10, from 10am – 4pm at our Golden Valley warehouse. If you couldn’t make it to our earlier sales, now is your chance to shop with us!
We are showcasing hundreds of accessories and dozens of furniture lines, right at your fingertips. Need some last minute home gifts, interior touches, or seating for the family? Before you panic, find it with us!
So, get your calendar and tape measure ready. Below, you’ll learn what you can expect from our furniture warehouse sale and how you can get the most out of your time there.
What to Expect
It’s a warehouse, folks! The space may not be fancy, but the furniture and home goods are gorgeous. Our sale is your chance to find those missing pieces that will impress guests over the holidays. What’s more, you can leave with small items immediately and schedule delivery of larger items quickly. Here are three important details to know before shopping our warehouse sale. The first thing to remember is…
1. Items & Discounting at our Furniture Sale:
- We have area rugs, furniture, accent pieces, floor lamps, window panels, and accessories.
- We also have holiday décor and gifts. Think hostess gifts, candles, themed accessories, throws, and greens.
- Everything is color-coded to let you know your discount level, which could be from 20-90% off!
- Come together with a friend from another household, and earn an additional 5% off your purchases!
2. Come Prepared!
Our Furniture & Home Goods Inventory Specialist will be available for questions and assistance. To get the most out of your shopping experience, we recommend you plan ahead:
- Bring measurements! Arrive knowing the approximate dimensions of the items you need. That may mean length and width for sofas, or height for tables.
- Bring fabrics & paint swatches! If you’re trying to coordinate with something in your home, take a photo. Better yet, bring a paint swatch and fabric with you. Pillowcases work well for this.
- Don’t forget about art and accessories. Take some pictures and/or measurements, so you can walk away with the right piece for your wall or bookshelf styling.
3. Delivery Assistance
Once you’ve purchased your goodies, you can walk out the door with anything that fits into your vehicle (we have a loading dock).
You can also schedule a delivery and installation of large furniture through a local service (we can provide the information you need to arrange that).
4. And Finally, RSVP, Directions & Maps
RSVP: Eventbrite or Facebook
Located at 650 Mendelssohn Ave N, Golden Valley, MN 55427, the best way to get to our warehouse space is by the Mendelssohn Ave. N. frontage road.
From Hwy 169, take the exit toward 13th Ave/Plymouth Ave, which is located just north of Hwy 55.
From the frontage road, head south on Mendelssohn Ave. N.
You’ll turn East into a large parking lot. Head towards the farthest southeast corner of the parking lot/building suites, and you’ll find our location! (Suite 650) Follow the Martha O’Hara Interiors signage for additional direction.
How to Get the Most Out of the Sale:
1. Measure your space & bring photos. (Extra credit for having a floor plan and/or fabric samples!)
3. Bring a friend and receive an extra 5% off of your purchases! This means someone from a different household (sorry spouses).
Here’s a peek to get you inspired for the holiday season!
Still want the full Martha O’Hara Interiors experience with all the bells and whistles? Our custom design service offers extended time with your interior designer on technical drawings, finish & fixture selections, and furniture presentations that include multiple options.
Contact us HERE for more information!