Oh My Styled Life
Spring Furniture Sale: Featuring New Stock!
Friday, March 31 & Saturday, April 1
from 10 am – 3 pm
You asked, and we’re delivering!
Our Spring furniture sale is two days only, so come prepared! We have a fresh shipment of new furniture, just in time for your spring updates. Get ready to refresh your home and prepare for summertime hosting. Visit our Golden Valley warehouse to browse hundreds of accessories and dozens of furniture lines. With limited space and high demand, mark your calendars this Friday, March 31st, and Saturday, April 1st, from 10 am to 3 pm.
We’re covering what you can expect from our sale and how you can get the most out of your time there.
What to Expect
It’s a warehouse, folks! The space may not be fancy, but the furniture and home goods are gorgeous. What’s more, you can leave with small items immediately and schedule delivery of larger items quickly. Here are four important details to know before shopping our warehouse sale.
1. Pricing & Items Available to Shop:
We have plenty of furniture you can take home with you immediately – no waiting for an order to ship. We have a bit of everything from sofas to beds to dining tables and chairs. In addition to furniture, we’re also stocked with small accessories, window panels, pillows, lamps, mirrors, and art, and our pricing ranges from full price to deep discounts (up to 90% off).
This sale’s brand-new items include a lot of furniture: sectionals, sofas, chairs, tables, chests, rugs, and accent pieces, all selected by our team of award-winning designers for you!
2. Come Prepared!
Our Furniture & Home Goods Inventory Specialist will be available for questions and assistance. To get the most out of your shopping experience, we recommend you plan ahead:
- Bring measurements! Arrive knowing the approximate dimensions of the items you need. That may mean length and width for sofas, or height for tables.
- Bring fabrics & paint swatches! If you’re trying to coordinate with something in your home, take a photo. Better yet, bring a paint swatch and fabric with you. Pillowcases work well for this.
- Don’t forget about art and accessories. Take some pictures and/or measurements, so you can walk away with the right piece for your wall or bookshelf styling.
3. Delivery Assistance
Larger furniture will be eligible for scheduled delivery and installation through a local white glove warehouse. Our team will also be available to help transfer smaller items from the property to your own method of transportation. If we feel an item is too large or too heavy for us to move, you’ll need to arrange help or schedule a delivery.
4. Directions & Maps
Located at 650 Mendelssohn Ave N, Golden Valley, MN 55427, the best way to get to our warehouse is by the Mendelssohn Ave. N. frontage road. From Hwy 169, take the exit toward 13th Ave/Plymouth Ave, which is located just north of Hwy 55. From the frontage road, head south on Mendelssohn Ave. N. You’ll turn East into a large parking lot. Head towards the farthest southeast corner of the parking lot/building suites, and you’ll find our location! (Suite 650) Follow the Martha O’Hara Interiors signage for additional direction.
How to Get the Most Out of the Sale:
1. Plan your shopping list & measure your space (Extra credit for having a floor plan and/or photos of your space on hand)
2. RSVP to our Eventbrite or Facebook Event page
3. Recruit the help of your designer beforehand and/or during by scheduling with your designer.
Here’s a peek to get you inspired for our Spring furniture sale! And, make sure to ask our MOI staff for insider recommendations on creating your completed Spring look.
Still want the full Martha O’Hara Interiors experience with all the bells and whistles? Our custom design service offers extended time with your interior designer on technical drawings, finish & fixture selections, and furniture presentations that include multiple options.
Contact us HERE for more information!