Oh My Styled Life
Weekly IG Recap, June 19th
3 things this week…
1. Juneteenth Celebration
On Friday, June 19th, 2020 we pulled together 12 inspiring and talented black interior designers that we believe everyone should be following on Instagram in 2020. In honor of our celebration, we also pulled together a delicious menu created completely by black chefs and Instagram foodies.
1. @coreydamenjenkins | 2. @brigetteromanek | 3. @cococozy
4. @interiorista_baileyli | 5. @olorointeriors | 6. @marieburgos.design
7. @darrylcarterdesign | 8. @ishkadesigns | 9. @purecoliving
10. @modernslantinteriors | 11. @casavilora | 12. @homegirllifestyle
1. Summer Squash with Spiced Lime Sour Cream by @thehungryhutch | 2. Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Chicken by @butterbeready | 3. 5-Ingredient Blackberry Limeade by @jessicainthekitchen | 4. Mixed Berry Salad with Goat Cheese by @aclassictwistblog | 5. Tarte Tatin by @preciouscore
For more info, visit our blog post here: A Juneteenth Celebration of Black Designers
2. Tudor Revival Remodel Before & After
One of our favorite throwbacks! On the blog, we go into depth about our one-of-a-kind remodel of a historic Tudor-style home in Minneapolis! You won’t believe the before & after pictures!
Since this home has a small footprint, we decided to focus on how you can maximize square footage in your own home and how designing unique storage systems can be easy!
For more info, visit our blog post here: Throwback Thursday: Tudor Revival Remodel Before & After
3. Insta-Story Home Tours
MN Countryside Home Tour
Check out our Instagram highlights to see more of this beautiful Countryside home!
North Austin Home Tour
This Texas home makes it feel like summer every day, check out our Instagram highlights for more!
For more, check out our Instagram HERE
Coming Up Next Week…
Kate will be taking part in Your Everyday Home Retreat, web seminar series, hosted by Ingela Ruschin, on Friday, June 26th! She will chat about designing multi-purpose spaces into multi-functional spaces! Our world is not so cut-and-dry, and that reflects in how we use our homes. We promise you do not want to miss this!
Register HERE for the free, week-long Web Seminar Series!
Wishing you a fabulous and sun-filled week!