Oh My Styled Life
Weekly IG Recap, May 22nd
3 things this week…
1. Virtual Design Package
Is now live! You can purchase the package straight from our website. It will include a style quiz, two conversations with your designer, a floor plan, a color palette, and furniture recommendations for one room in your home!
2. Memorial Day Menu
Blackberry Champagne Mule, by Half Baked Harvest
Enjoy this refreshing, bubbly summer cocktail with some fresh seasonal berries!
California Grilled Chicken Avocado & Mango Salad, by Skinny Taste
A perfect dish to prepare that everyone will love! It’s light, colorful, and the best part…oh so easy!
No-Knead Cheese Bread, by Pinch of Yum
The perfect complement to a refreshing cocktail and salad, in our opinion! (Who doesn’t love bread…and cheese!)
Mom’s Legendary Lemon Bars, by Cake by Courtney
Courtney’s sharing her family recipe! And, we can’t wait to enjoy the perfect summer dessert. Sweet, tart & oh so delicious!
3. 7-Ingredients to Make Your Outdoor Space Shine During Quarantine
1. Start by creating a designated outdoor hangout space.
2. Catch a break from the sun with a spot for shade and airflow.
3. Vitamin D: We all need it! Set up a spot with loungers to enjoy the sun!
4. Garden view or scenic view? Take some time to consider your surroundings.
6. What about those cooler evenings? Add a fireplace, fire pit, or your coziest blanket!
5. Comfortable seating and accessories (such as pillows) are prime in creating the perfect space!
7. For those who live outside all season, consider adding an outdoor kitchen and dining space!
Wishing you all a lovely Memorial Day Weekend!